Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
Empreinte Consulting provides strategic guidance and support on fundraising, charitable giving, and philanthropy programs for nonprofits by always staying abreast of current and relevant topics and industry news. With the COVID crisis impacting so many organizations, the CARES Act provides significant funding for governments, businesses, hospitals, schools, and social support programs, among many other things.
The National Council of Nonprofits outlines the key provisions of sector-wide interest to charitable nonprofit organizations. Among the provisions outlined:
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Self-Funded Nonprofits and Unemployment
- Charitable Giving Incentives
- Employee Retention Payroll Tax Credit
- Delayed Payment of Payroll Taxes
- Economic Stabilization Fund for Mid-Size Nonprofits
- And other significant provisions related to nonprofits
Read the full document from the National Council of Nonprofits.
Stay in the know with Empreinte Consulting by connecting with us on LinkedIn.