– Coordinating with nonprofit leaders, development officers, attorneys, and financial representatives on your behalf
– Defining your core values, as well as your philanthropic goals & objectives
– Drafting or reviewing proposals, gift agreements, bequest intentions, etc.
– Ensuring any terms are fulfilled by recipient organization(s)
– Exploring funding needs and planned giving opportunities within chosen recipient organization(s)
– Finding causes that align with your philanthropic goals and objectives
– Identifying potential recognition, including naming opportunities
– Setting up a donor advised fund