Your volunteers are an extension of you and your team, and they can help you expedite your development operations and achieve your objectives. A well-managed volunteer program is worth investing in because the ROI can be significant.
– Building a volunteer plan
– Creating training and collateral materials
– Defining roles and responsibilities
– Engagement strategies
– Managing difficult or disengaged board members & volunteers
– Recruitment and retention strategies
– Reporting development activities to your board
– Setting clear expectations
– Solicitation strategies for board members & volunteers
– Stewarding your board members & volunteers
– Tapping into volunteer networks
– Tracking volunteer activities
– Using surveys to measure satisfaction, etc.