Being proactive and developing a strategy to educate your donors about planned giving opportunities can yield transformational returns for your organization. By implementing a few best practices, your constituents will feel well-informed about the ways they can make a lasting impact, and therefore, more open to having conversations with you about planning their legacy when the time is right.
– Annual planning, goal setting and budgeting
– Building a legacy society
– Creating planned giving collateral & web presence
– Direct marketing campaigns focused on planned giving
– Hosting a planned giving informational event for donors
– Stewarding legacy donors and family members