Fundraising Consulting for Nonprofits
As leading consulting experts in campaign and development strategy and support, we plan and implement fundraising initiatives to help nonprofit organizations make a bigger impact.
You oversee fundraising for a nonprofit organization. Your philanthropic revenue is stagnant or trending downward. You’re entering a campaign to raise essential dollars for a critical project/program/initiative, but lack the infrastructure needed to support this undertaking.
If this sounds familiar, consider us your reinforcements. Our team has the fundraising experience, knowledge, and skills to step in and bolster your efforts. We will work to generate the resources and build the momentum you need, freeing you to focus on your missions and those it serves.
As your partner, we can:
- Function as your Interim Chief Development Officer until you hire someone to hold this position
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your organizational structure and assist with the hiring of additional Development staff
- Train existing Development staff and/ or volunteers
- Create a comprehensive development strategy
- Provide strategic advisement to your board
- Prepare you to hold a fundraising campaign, which could include advisement on goals, the creation of marketing materials, management, and more
- Work with your stewardship and/ or marketing staff to develop necessary collateral, publications, or other materials to communicate with current or prospective donors
- Offer guidance in the creation of leadership annual giving, major gift, corporate and planned giving programs
- Review and analyze your prospect pipeline
We offer a unique, customized approach and provide each organization with an embedded professional to provide personalized solutions. While the results of our work are immediate, the impact of the strategies, tools, relationships and tactics we develop with our clients are lasting.